Subscribe online for mybusiness
My Business contains fresh,
easy-to-read articles, money-making
tips and expert advice.
Sign up for our E Newsletter
Our free, weekly newsletter brings you the best of this site, plus giveaways and other fun. Sign-up now and receive a free digital edition of My Business.
2013 ActionCOACH My Business Awards
ABOUT | CATEGORIES | JUDGING CRITERIA | HOW TO ENTER | AWARDS NIGHT | SPONSORSHIP | PREVIOUS WINNERS | GALLERY
Winner of the 2012 ActionCoach Award for Outstanding Excellence, Tina Tower from Begin Bright.
About the Awards
In 2013, My Business is determined that any business, no matter how big, small, old or young, feels like it is in with a chance to win. We’re offering bonus points for truly outstanding entries - those that make use of such tools as multimedia and social media to prove they really will go the extra mile to win.
The team at My Business are in awe of business owners: having the courage to put yourself on the line and test your vision and passion in the market is a praiseworthy effort.If you’ve already gone to that effort, popping in an award entry won’t be hard. It may also help you to achieve your other business goals, like growth and better profits.Past winners have certainly reported that the publicity they won through the awards, and the confidence that came with success, helped them to take their businesses to another level. So, why not enter your business? You may not win, but just compiling an entry will remind you of how far you’ve come and how much you have already achieved.
A big night out
Another reason to enter is our gala awards ceremony. In 2013 the My Business Awards night will be held in Sydney at The Marquee (see below) at The Star on Thursday September 19. Always a big night, the awards ceremony offers the chance to network with other entrants, meet sponsors and share the joy as winners take to the stage. Purchase tickets to the Gala Dinner above.
Government news for business
To get on top of the threat, click here to access a Symantec.cloud White Paper and discover:
- The top 6 security trends SMBs need to protect yourselves against
- A Security Essentials checklist - the essential security controls required to cover these threats
- How Cloud Security services can offer significant benefits in security your business
Most popular stories
- Interview: Ruslan Kogan on social media, entrepreneurship and how startups can succeed
- My Business iPad and iPhone app now has four issues free!
- Announcement: Finalists in the 2011 ActionCOACH My Business Awards
- Facebook launches Small Business Accelerator Program
- 2013 ActionCOACH My Business Awards: How to Enter