Subscribe online for mybusiness
My Business contains fresh,
easy-to-read articles, money-making
tips and expert advice.
Sign up for our E Newsletter
Our free, weekly newsletter brings you the best of this site, plus giveaways and other fun. Sign-up now and receive a free digital edition of My Business.
ActionCOACH My Business Awards: Sponsorship
ABOUT | CATEGORIES | JUDGING CRITERIA | HOW TO ENTER | AWARDS NIGHT | SPONSORSHIP | PREVIOUS WINNERS | GALLERY
The My Business Awards are marketed through strategic category Sponsorships and alliance programs, and a variety of other communications channels, allowing sponsors to enjoy unprecedented integrated media brand exposure during a ten-month campaign leading up to the gala presentation dinner. In 2013 the My Business Awards will be held in Sydney at The Marquee at The Star on Thursday September 19.
Sponsorship benefits at a glance
Ten consecutive months of advertising and brand profiling of your company in Australia’s leading small business magazine, My Business
Editorial write-ups (supplied by sponsor) including logo, judges photo and tips relating to sponsor’s vision of what makes a winner in that specific category
Branded direct mail marketing campaigns to Australia’s small businesses through My Business magazine contacts databases
My Business e-newsletter every week that will promote the Awards
Sponsor logo and link on the My Business Awards website over a ten month period
Opportunity to present an Award and to be seen as supporting excellence within the small business market, to a captive audience during the gala presentation dinner
Quality hospitality and networking opportunities with leading small business decision makers and award winners at the gala presentation dinner• Opportunity to host ten existing/prospective clients to the prestigious gala presentation dinner
Logo placement on all promotional collateral and signage
Online banner advertising on both the My Business e-newsletter and website
For further information please contact: Tony May, Commercial Director, My Business
Phone: (02) 8923 8001
Government news for business
To get on top of the threat, click here to access a Symantec.cloud White Paper and discover:
- The top 6 security trends SMBs need to protect yourselves against
- A Security Essentials checklist - the essential security controls required to cover these threats
- How Cloud Security services can offer significant benefits in security your business
Most popular stories
- Interview: Ruslan Kogan on social media, entrepreneurship and how startups can succeed
- My Business iPad and iPhone app now has four issues free!
- Announcement: Finalists in the 2011 ActionCOACH My Business Awards
- Facebook launches Small Business Accelerator Program
- 2013 ActionCOACH My Business Awards: How to Enter