This page is for readers of CBP Lawyers e-newsletter and offers a chance to read an e-zine version of My Business magazine's November 2011 edition.
CBP Lawyers is pleased to present recipients of its e-newsletter with this, free, e-zine edition of My Business Magazine's November 2011 issue.
Just click on the article below, which comes from CBP Lawyers' Ava Bentley, and the magazine will open for you to read or download as a PDF file.
In this issue you'll find:
- Profiles of award winners from this year's ActionCOACH My Business awards
- An examination of crowdsourcing, as a source of talent and an investment prospect
- Lessons in leadership from executive coach Stuart Hayes
- Online, we have Myer CEO Bernie Brookes' top ten business tips.
[issuu width=420 height=246 pageNumber=59 printButtonEnabled=false backgroundColor=%23222222 documentId=111109060332-ef130d4e9d1d4bb1a136daf331fa4cb5 name=myb1111 username=commstrat tag=crowd%20sourcing unit=px id=0178e673-3199-75db-09e5-68e79268d608 v=2]
- What happens in debt recovery court proceedings?
By Louise Thompson
- Analysis: Is your messaging really saying what you want?
By Adam Zuchetti
- Long overdue increase to the small business turnover threshold
By Andrew Conway