My Business is giving away a double pass to Mark Bouris's forthcoming Secrets to Business Success seminar in Sydney.
My Business is giving away a double pass to Mark Bouris's forthcoming Secrets to Business Success seminar in Sydney. Yellow Brick Road Executive Chairman Mark Bouris is inviting SME owners who are looking for ways to build, manage and enhance their business to attend his forthcoming Secrets to Business Success seminar.
To be held at The Sebel Parramatta in Sydney on Wednesday May 30 from 0800 to 1230, Bouris will be joined a list of speakers that includes:
- Chris Joye - Leading Australian economist.
- David Carr - Chartered Accountant and Small Business Advisor.
- Brad Seymour - Branding and Marketing Expert.
- Grant Pearson - Small Business Risk and Compliance Specialist.
- Andrew Morello - Business Development Manager and Winner of The Apprentice Australia.
Throughout the day, Bouris and the above speakers will discuss a number of SME topics including:
- Getting the right advice for your business and how to find the best people for the job.
- Where the economy is headed and what to expect for Australia’s financial future.
- Marketing tips and tricks to grow your business and ensure your strategy will cut through the clutter.
- Risk and compliance issues and understanding your obligations as a business owner.
- Cash flow management and budgeting tips to ensure your business is running effectively.
Seats at the seminar are limited; book yours now. For your chance to win a free double pass to the event, become a member of the SME Association of Australia now. All new members who join between Monday 14th and Friday 18th of May will automatically be put in the draw.
Follow @mybusinessau on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
- Analysis: Is your messaging really saying what you want?
By Adam Zuchetti
- Long overdue increase to the small business turnover threshold
By Andrew Conway
- The effect of culture on customer service
By Steve Simpson