Subscribe online for mybusiness
My Business contains fresh,
easy-to-read articles, money-making
tips and expert advice.
Sign up for our E Newsletter
Our free, weekly newsletter brings you the best of this site, plus giveaways and other fun. Sign-up now and receive a free digital edition of My Business.
ActionCOACH & SMEAA workshops continue this week
The ProfitMAX Business Education Workshops will be presented by Ben Fewtrell, a multi-millionaire entrepreneur and business coach who has bought, built and sold several businesses. Over 2.5 hours, Fewtrell will break down the strategies he has used to build the largest and most successful coaching firm in the country. Topics covered will include:
- The Seven Keys to Business Success – everything from systems to people.
- How to stop competing on price.
- How to set yourself apart from the competition.
- The five ways to increase your Profits by 61 per cent.
- Two simple ideas to help you create an unlimited marketing budget.
- How to spend more time working ‘on’ your business rather than ‘in’ it.
- Practical ideas to help you convert more leads into sales.
The remaining dates and venues for the workshops are:
- Strathfield Golf Club Oct 30 1730-2000.
- Blacktown Max Weber Library Oct 31 0830-1100.
For more information and to book seats, which are limited, click here.
Government news for business
To get on top of the threat, click here to access a Symantec.cloud White Paper and discover:
- The top 6 security trends SMBs need to protect yourselves against
- A Security Essentials checklist - the essential security controls required to cover these threats
- How Cloud Security services can offer significant benefits in security your business
Most popular stories
- Interview: Ruslan Kogan on social media, entrepreneurship and how startups can succeed
- My Business iPad and iPhone app now has four issues free!
- Announcement: Finalists in the 2011 ActionCOACH My Business Awards
- Facebook launches Small Business Accelerator Program
- 2013 ActionCOACH My Business Awards: How to Enter