Subscribe online for mybusiness
My Business contains fresh,
easy-to-read articles, money-making
tips and expert advice.
Sign up for our E Newsletter
Our free, weekly newsletter brings you the best of this site, plus giveaways and other fun. Sign-up now and receive every digital edition in 2014 of My Business FOR FREE!
SME Association of Australia appoints National Membership Manager
Atkins has joined the SMEAA to drive the growth and uptake of SMEAA membership and to further improve membership services and benefits. Atkins holds a Bachelor of Management, has vast experience in the Not-For-Profit, Corporate and SME sectors, and is passionate about the growth and success of SMEs and will provide further value to the SMEAA.
“Todd’s appointment to position National Membership Manager will help improve SMEAA membership services and provide members with more access to resources, services and assistance,” SMEAA CEO Caroline Hong says. “Todd is committed to making the SMEAA the leading voice of SMEs nationally."
“I am excited about being a part of the SME Association of Australia and working hard to help support, connect and ensure the success of SME’s within Australia,” Atkins adds.
“I will be working hard to promote the SMEAA to the whole of Australia and ensure we are providing members with the resources, representation and support they deserve to prosper and be successful. After all, SMEs represent 99.7 per cent of all business in Australia and are an extremely important driver of our economy and need to be represented and supported wherever possible.”
Follow @mybusinessau on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.Register now to receive the FREE weekly My Business Headlines e-newsletter, which every Tuesday morning delivers all the latest news for SMEs straight to your inbox.
Government news for business
To get on top of the threat, click here to access a Symantec.cloud White Paper and discover:
- The top 6 security trends SMBs need to protect yourselves against
- A Security Essentials checklist - the essential security controls required to cover these threats
- How Cloud Security services can offer significant benefits in security your business
Most popular stories
- Interview: Ruslan Kogan on social media, entrepreneurship and how startups can succeed
- 2014 My Business Awards: How to Enter
- My Business iPad and iPhone app now has four issues free!
- Announcement: Finalists in the 2011 ActionCOACH My Business Awards
- Facebook launches Small Business Accelerator Program