Subscribe online for mybusiness
My Business contains fresh,
easy-to-read articles, money-making
tips and expert advice.
Sign up for our E Newsletter
Our free, weekly newsletter brings you the best of this site, plus giveaways and other fun. Sign-up now and receive every digital edition in 2014 of My Business FOR FREE!
SMEAA encourages SMEs to attend Sydney entrepreneur summit
Hosted at Novotel Brighton-le-Sands from November 2-4, the event will offer ambitious SME business owners the chance to hear business insights from Reynolds, who has achieved some serious success in running his own businesses in Australia over the last three decades, including building a $500 million business (Photon Group) that on his exit in 2004 employed over 5,000 people across 14 countries.
Joining Reynolds in speaking at the summit will be, amongst others, John Symond and Gary Linz, who have achieved considerable business successes in their own right with Aussie Home Loans and Oporto, respectively.
Early bird tickets to the event are available up until October 16. For more info and to purchase tickets click here.
Follow @mybusinessau on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Register now to receive the FREE weekly My Business Headlines e-newsletter, which every Tuesday morning delivers all the latest news for SMEs straight to your inbox. Find out why you should join the SME Association of Australia.
Government news for business
To get on top of the threat, click here to access a Symantec.cloud White Paper and discover:
- The top 6 security trends SMBs need to protect yourselves against
- A Security Essentials checklist - the essential security controls required to cover these threats
- How Cloud Security services can offer significant benefits in security your business
Most popular stories
- Interview: Ruslan Kogan on social media, entrepreneurship and how startups can succeed
- My Business iPad and iPhone app now has four issues free!
- Announcement: Finalists in the 2011 ActionCOACH My Business Awards
- 2014 My Business Awards: How to Enter
- Facebook launches Small Business Accelerator Program