Managing cash flow is undoubtedly one of the chief concerns of SME owners. In this episode of the My Business Podcast, we ask an award-winning accountant for his advice on this all-important subject.
Cash flow – it can be a scary term for many business owners, particularly those who feel they don’t have a handle on their everyday finances.
Accountant Alexander Laureti of LMS Advisory says the majority of business owners are doing better than they think, but there is always room to improve your cash flow management.
In this episode of the My Business Podcast, Alexander takes an in-depth look at business cash flow and:
• Three of the biggest mistakes SMEs make in relation to their finances
• How often you should really be seeing your accountant
• Ways to deal with people who owe you money
Plus much more!Listen to other instalments of the My Business Podcast:
Episode 14: The working mum transforming a global product chain
Episode 13: 'How I've kept my first customers for 22 years'
Episode 12: Navigating your best routes to market
Episode 11: Expert tips for getting your marketing right
Episode 10: Tips for qualifying new business leads
Episode 9: How I structure a 90-hour working week
Episode 8: How to negotiate better payment terms
Episode 7: The most important part of making a sale
Episode 6: The most common trait of successful businesses
Episode 4: How to avoid getting bogged down in managing staff
- What happens in debt recovery court proceedings?
By Louise Thompson
- Analysis: Is your messaging really saying what you want?
By Adam Zuchetti
- Long overdue increase to the small business turnover threshold
By Andrew Conway