Marketing is a word every business owner is familiar with, but one which many – if not most – don’t fully understand.
For this reason, the My Business Podcast crew asked Sascha Moore, founder of Create Design & Marketing, to return and discuss some of the fundamental points that SME owners should know about how to (and how not to) market their business.
In this episode, Sascha explores:
• Alienating new opportunities by sticking with ‘what’s worked before’
• Identifying what your point of difference really is (and no, it’s not service!)
• How to set up a one-page marketing plan
And more!Listen to other instalments of the My Business Podcast:
Episode 14: The working mum transforming a global product chain
Episode 13: 'How I've kept my first customers for 22 years'
Episode 12: Navigating your best routes to market
Episode 10: Tips for qualifying new business leads
Episode 9: How I structure a 90-hour working week
Episode 8: How to negotiate better payment terms
Episode 7: The most important part of making a sale
Episode 6: The most common trait of successful businesses
Episode 5: The do’s and don’ts of managing cash flow
Episode 4: How to avoid getting bogged down in managing staff
- What happens in debt recovery court proceedings?
By Louise Thompson
- Analysis: Is your messaging really saying what you want?
By Adam Zuchetti
- Long overdue increase to the small business turnover threshold
By Andrew Conway