Richard van Emden and Stephen Chambers have produced a study of one of the Great War's most catastrophic events.
- Author: Richard van Emden, Stephen Chambers
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing
- RRP: Hardback: $49.99
- e-book: $18.54
Gallipoli presents more than 150 never-before-published photographs of the campaign, many taken by the soldiers themselves, as well as unpublished written material from British, Anzac, French and Turkish soldiers, including eyewitness accounts of the landings.
Van Emden's narrative and analysis of Churchill's infamous operation complement Chambers' images, showing how the rapid spread of diseases like dysentery, the lack of clean water and food, and the tremendous losses on both sides affected morale.
- What happens in debt recovery court proceedings?
By Louise Thompson
- Analysis: Is your messaging really saying what you want?
By Adam Zuchetti
- Long overdue increase to the small business turnover threshold
By Andrew Conway