Welcome to the new My Business website. Read the full story to learn what we have planned.
We've been working on this in our equivalent of the shed for a while now. We like the look of it in the shed's dusty, poorly-lit, confines.
To make sure you like it too, we've taken it outside to see how it looks in the sunshine - and under your gaze too.
What can you expect from the new site? Well ... a few of the things we have planned include:
- News analysis from the My Business team. When news breaks, we'll cover it. When news deserves a little perspective, you'll find stories that help you understand recent events, not just a stream of press releases.
- A daily blog from a business person or commentator. We've lined up two dozen, so each business day you'll encounter another perpsective or opinion
- Exclusive interviews with prominent business people from here and abroad
- Online events like webinars and live interviews
Another thing you'll notice is that every online story offers you the chance to comment. We're hoping you find plenty to talk about.
We're going to run in beta mode for a little while longer while we iron out the kinks and make sure the team have the skills to run the site smoothly.
Thanks for reading!
- Analysis: Is your messaging really saying what you want?
By Adam Zuchetti
- Long overdue increase to the small business turnover threshold
By Andrew Conway
- The effect of culture on customer service
By Steve Simpson