Kicking off this month and running for the next three months, any readers who take out a new 12-month subscription ($45) to the digital version of My Business will go into the draw to win a Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M355df monochrome laser printer, which has a RRP of $749. Aimed at the SME business market, the Fuji Xerox M355df's features include:
- Multifunction - print, copy, scan and fax from one device.
- High performance print speeds of up to 35 pages per minute.
- Excellent networking capabilities in a compact unit.
- Ability to print from and scan to a USB storage device.
- Data encryption technology to protect valuable information sent via networks against security risks.
- Secure Print and Secure Fax functions ideal for temporarily holding confidential documents in a queue until the appropriate job owner enters a pin number at the control panel.
- Wireless connectivity (optional).
Follow @mybusinessau on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Find out why you should join the SME Association of Australia.