Subscribe online for mybusiness
My Business contains fresh,
easy-to-read articles, money-making
tips and expert advice.
Sign up for our E Newsletter
Our free, weekly newsletter brings you the best of this site, plus giveaways and other fun. Sign-up now and receive a free digital edition of My Business.
App helps you get the perfect coffeee buzz to sustain productivity
Story by "Simon Sharwood" | February 20, 2012, 7:46 AM
Just hit that early afternoon slump and want to break through into a new plateau of productivity?
|Proof that second cup of coffee was a mistake|
There's an app for that and it's called Caffeine Zone 2.
The app lets you enter your body weight and log the caffeine you consume. The app can guess at how much caffeine you consume, or you may want to customise your dosage (which seems like a good idea given that Wikipedia says a shot of espresso contains forty to seventy five milligrams and the app offers a larger amount). After each dose, the app updates what the caffeine has done to you body and shows when you're in the happy place that a coffee takes you.
The app also graphs the declining quantity of the drug in your system and shows when you might seek out another shot to keep yourself in a happy place so you can always enjoy the feeling of wellbeing that comes with small doses of caffeine.
The app also lets you enter the level of caffeine you're comfortable with at night, to help you understand if too much coffee will keep you awake at night.
Government news for business
To get on top of the threat, click here to access a Symantec.cloud White Paper and discover:
- The top 6 security trends SMBs need to protect yourselves against
- A Security Essentials checklist - the essential security controls required to cover these threats
- How Cloud Security services can offer significant benefits in security your business
Most popular stories
- Interview: Ruslan Kogan on social media, entrepreneurship and how startups can succeed
- My Business iPad and iPhone app now has four issues free!
- Announcement: Finalists in the 2011 ActionCOACH My Business Awards
- Facebook launches Small Business Accelerator Program
- 2013 ActionCOACH My Business Awards: How to Enter