CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Entrants for a small business must employ between 1 and 19 employees.
- Entrants for a medium business must employ between 20 and 199 employees.
- Only Australian registered businesses are eligible.
- Nominees may be sole traders, partners, franchisees or owners of limited liability companies and incorporated businesses.
- All businesses must be operational for the past two financial years at a minimum.However, entrants for The Award For Best Start Up Business, must have been operating for a maximum of two full financial years.
- Entries will be accepted from the business owner, staff, family or directors.
- Entrants may compete in as many categories as they like – you only need to submit one entry though.
- Winners from every category will automatically be entered into the overall Award for Outstanding Excellence.
- Entrants’ details will only be accessible to members of the judging panel. The information you provide will not be sold or provided to any other business or mailing lists without your consent.
- All financial information with be treated with the strictest confidence, and will only be used for the purpose of judging entries only. This information will not be disclosed to anyone outside the judging process.
- My Business has the option to feature selected nominees in either print or online.
- My Business has the right to withdraw an Award category at any time.
- Entry submissions, promotional material and product samples will not be returned.
- Entries will open Monday May 12 2014 and close Tuesday October 7, 2014. All entries via email, post or courier must be received by 1700 AEST on Tuesday October 7, 2014.
- There will be five Finalists for each category, but where entrants cannot be split My Business reserves the right to increase the number of Finalists.
- All Award Finalists will be notified by Monday October 13, 2014
- Each Category’s Finalist will receive one complimentary ticket to attend the Awards Presentation Dinner, to be held at Doltone House Hyde Park in Sydney on Tuesday November 11, 2014.
- Travel and accommodation to and from the Awards Presentation Dinner is at each Finalist's expense.