Managing cash flow is undoubtedly one of the chief concerns of SME owners. In this episode of the My Business Podcast, we ask an award-winning accountant for his advice on this all-important subject.
Cash flow – it can be a scary term for many business owners, particularly those who feel they don’t have a handle on their everyday finances.
Accountant Alexander Laureti of LMS Advisory says the majority of business owners are doing better than they think, but there is always room to improve your cash flow management.
In this episode of the My Business Podcast, Alexander takes an in-depth look at business cash flow and:
• Three of the biggest mistakes SMEs make in relation to their finances
• How often you should really be seeing your accountant
• Ways to deal with people who owe you money
Plus much more!
- Australian manufacturers can create their own stimulus
- Here’s what separates success from the rest
By Adam Zuchetti
- 5 workplace trends to watch in 2020
By Nicole Gorton