Should you cut business costs before submitting a business loan application? How can fear actually be a good thing for business owners? Veteran finance broker and author Nancy Youssef offers some seasoned advice.
“You’d be surprised how many people don’t know what they don’t know,” Nancy reveals.
She joins editor Adam Zuchetti on this episode of the My Business Podcast to explore:
- The biggest fears that business owners have about money (and how to address them)
- What lenders look for when assessing business loan applications
- The hidden opportunity that comes with industry and regulatory uncertainty
- Why fear itself can be a very powerful tool for business
Nancy also discusses why “fear is actually healthy” in business, her approach to addressing financial and regulatory uncertainties within her own industry post-banking royal commission as well determining your own sense of purpose and how that aligns with business.
Adam Zuchetti is the editor of My Business, and has steered the publication’s editorial direction since early 2016.
- Australian manufacturers can create their own stimulus
- Here’s what separates success from the rest
By Adam Zuchetti
- 5 workplace trends to watch in 2020
By Nicole Gorton