Written by employment and HR experts from over 50 years recruitment and HR services experience around the world, the Randstad Workpocket is an essential employment and HR guide for HR professionals, managers and business owners in Australia.
The 264-page, comprehensive guide book is designed to help you find people solutions quickly and easily and ensuring you remain compliant, competitive and able to attract, retain, engage and develop the best talent for your business to help you succeed.
Randstad says the publication will save organisations time and money by helping with all people-related issues and concerns. This step-by-step guide will help business owners effectively manage daily HR issues that arise, including:
- Attraction, retention, engagement and talent development strategies.
- Effectively managing the recruitment and selection process.
- Successfully on-boarding new employees.
- Working out the right pay and reward systems.
- Best-practice performance management appraisals.
- Effective discipline, grievance and dispute resolution procedures for when things go wrong.
- Restructuring, redundancies, redeployment and outplacement.
For a limited time, Randstad is giving away free copies of the new edition of Workpocket to My Business readers. Get your copy here.
Follow @mybusinessau on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.