As someone who has owned and operated some 25 businesses over the years, and as a twice-elected councillor, Angela Vithoulkas is hopeful of a positive public reaction at the polling booths in support of The Small Business Party in the 2019 NSW election.
In this episode of the My Business podcast, Angela joins host Adam Zuchetti to reveal how she felt compelled to give small business a better deal in politics, the key policy areas she wants to tackle head-on and her response to some of the policies outlined by federal politicians.
Angela also unpacks how fragmentation of the small business sector has slowed progress on essential regulatory reforms, and what can be done to turn this around and deliver action, not just rhetoric.
- Securing finance for your business – Putting your best foot forward
- SumoSalad CEO shares the secret to corporate social responsibility
- Digital marketing cut-through in a crowded space: Spike Native Network
- Practical steps to build a business that survives for decades: Adam and Deb Drexler, Matt Blatt
- Australian manufacturers can create their own stimulus
- Here’s what separates success from the rest
By Adam Zuchetti
- 5 workplace trends to watch in 2020
By Nicole Gorton