What makes a business award submission stand out from the crowd? And what are judges really looking for? Senior events producer Bronwyn Cooksley gives us the scoop on what makes a winner.
In this podcast episode, timed to coincide with the opening of submissions for the My Business Awards 2019, Momentum Media’s Bronwyn Cooksley joins My Business editor Adam Zuchetti to discuss best (and worst!) practice when it comes to award submissions.
We pick her brain about:
- What makes a standout submission
- Attachments: Are they a good or a bad thing to include?
- Simple but really common mistakes to avoid
With around a decade of experience planning awards events — and receiving feedback from the various judges — Bronwyn also discusses the importance of answering the questions directly, how to back up the claims you make and what judges really want to see to make them declare you the winner.
- Australian manufacturers can create their own stimulus
- Here’s what separates success from the rest
By Adam Zuchetti
- 5 workplace trends to watch in 2020
By Nicole Gorton