Harry Sanders was homeless at the tender age of 17. Just five years later, his search engine optimisation agency StudioHawk has won countless industry awards, employs 18 staff and has a turnover of $3 million.
Harry joins My Business editor Adam Zuchetti in this episode of the My Business Podcast to share how he turned his life around so dramatically, what it’s like owning a business where he is the youngest member of his team, and why certain SMEs might not benefit from SEO.
Tune in as the Young Business Leader of the Year winner at the My Business Awards 2019 reveals:
- His inspiring rags-to-riches story
- The best piece of business advice he’s ever been given
- Some quick SEO tips that small businesses can implement themselves
Plus lots more!
- Australian manufacturers can create their own stimulus
- Here’s what separates success from the rest
By Adam Zuchetti
- 5 workplace trends to watch in 2020
By Nicole Gorton