ActionCOACH Founder, long-serving My Business columnist and SMEAA International Ambassador Brad Sugars has announced a run of speaking tours of Australia and New Zealand aimed at helping SME business owners gain more customers.
Sugars, the Aussie expat based in Las Vegas who started business coaching firm ActionCOACH in his parents garage and grew it into one of the largest business coaching companies in the world, is heading Down Under for a seven-date tour in July.
Sugars’ Buying Customers speaking tour aims to equip business owners with new rules to get more customers while spending less. Sugars says that through attending these seminars not only will you discover the "secrets" of buying new customers at great prices for your business, but you'll also turn your company into a "customer buying machine" that buys quality customers at value prices, keeps customers coming back for more, and gives customers great reasons to tell others about your business.
At the Buying Customers events, Sugars says you will discover:
• The importance of your numbers and the 'testing and measuring'.
• How to segment your customers so they truly become your best and biggest asset.
• Effective strategies to grow your customer base, generate more leads and create a simple system for referrals that skyrockets any marketing investment.
• How to generate as many customers as your business will ever need, as easily and profitably as possible.
• Why lifetime value equals repeat business, and repeat business equals profits.
• The importance of focusing 80 per cent of your efforts and resources on your top 20 per cent of your customers.
“Chasing new customers is the old way of ‘business as usual’,” explains Sugars. “Buying customers is the new way of ‘business unusual’ - one that will not only transform your own company, but your entire way of thinking about business forever!”
Confirmed tour dates are:
- 8th JULY - Auckland
- 9th JULY - Tauranga
- 10th JULY - Wellington
- 11th JULY - Sunshine Coast
- 15th JULY - Perth
- 16th JULY - Sydney
- 18th JULY - Central Coast NSW
To register now visit the Buying Customers website.
Follow @mybusinessau on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.