When leaders effectively develop their direct reports, the brakes are released on leadership performance, potential is achieved, and leaders can make the difference they are meant to make.
- Author: Corrinne Armour, Anneli Blundell and Belinda Cohen
- Publisher: Bacca House Press
- RRP: Paperback: $29.95
- e-book: $20.74
What could be achieved when your leaders are connected to their potential?
Are your leaders avoiding the critical performance conversations they need to have?
Do you want to improve your employee engagement scores with a targeted approach to developing performance?
Does your organisation have lots of information about culture but no pathway for change or transformation?
This book is about growing people to grow organisations, and reducing the costs associated with unintended performance blockages. Bottom line: this is about the survival and growth of your organisation.
- The relationship between perception and information
By Sascha Moore
- Does sponsorship provide a good return on investment?
By Steve Scanlan
- Getting workers to win the war against cyber crime
By Sean Duca