Alex Ferguson delivers Leading, in which the greatest soccer coach of all time analyses the pivotal leadership decisions of his 38 years as a manager.
- Author: Alex Ferguson with Michael Moritz
- Publisher: Hachette Books
- RRP: Hardback: $35.45
- e-book: $19.99
After an astonishing career, first in Scotland and then more than 27 years with Manchester United Football Club, with his friend and collaborator Sir Michael Moritz, Ferguson draws out lessons that anyone can use – in business and in life – to generate long-term transformational success.
From hiring practices to firing decisions, from dealing with transition to teamwork, from mastering the boardroom to responding to failure and adversity, Leading is a go-to reference for any leader in business, sports, or life.
- The relationship between perception and information
By Sascha Moore
- Does sponsorship provide a good return on investment?
By Steve Scanlan
- Getting workers to win the war against cyber crime
By Sean Duca