A year ago, in conjunction with Stable Research and McNair, the SME Association of Australia conducted a comprehensive survey of small and medium enterprise.
A year ago, in conjunction with Stable Research and McNair, the SME Association of Australia conducted a comprehensive survey of small and medium enterprise. The results of which were presented to the Federal Minister for Small Business, Bruce Bilson in Parliament house. We continue to liaise with governments at all levels and represent the concerns of our members and the wider SME community in order to help us do this and accurately reflect your concerns we would appreciate you completing this survey.
All respondents will go into the draw to win 100,000 Aquire points and will also receive a copy of the survey overview.
We will only use any personal information you provide for this specific research. Personal information we collect from you will not be used for any other purpose including direct marketing and will be destroyed once the project is completed.
Should you wish to check the bona fides of the research company conducting this research, the Australian Market & Social Research Society can be contacted on 1300 364 830.
Closing date for responses is June 30, 2015
We look forward to hearing from you.
To begin this survey click this link:
Copy and paste the below link directly into your browsers address bar:
Terms and Conditions of the competition for the survey:
1. Your business must be a Member of Aquire to receive the Prize of 100,000 Aquire Points.
2. If your business is not a Member of Aquire at the time of the draw, Aquire will waive the $89.50 join fee. Please contact SME Association of Australia on 13 SMEA (7632) to arrange complimentary membership of Aquire.
3. You must contact the above-mentioned by June 26 2015 to advise your Aquire membership number.
4. The Prize of 100,000 Aquire Points will be credited to your business? Aquire account within one month of Qantas being advised of your Aquire membership number by the SME Association of Australia.
5. Aquire Points convert to Qantas Points at a rate of 1:1 and can be transferred to any Qantas Frequent Flyer account. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions. A joining fee may apply. The number of Aquire Points earned may be limited and subject to minimum thresholds.
6. Prize will be drawn on Friday 30th June, winner will be notified by email
To view the Stable Research Privacy Statements please go to ?
- Technology, social media and the private life of employees
By Geoff Baldwin
- Managing troubled personal relationships in the workplace
By Adam Zuchetti
- Award-winning strategies for customer service
By Adam Zuchetti