Most people struggle to run one business. Jacob Ohlson currently has two businesses – wellbeing clinic Cryo and Powernet IT Solutions, having run the latter for more than two decades, since the tender age of 17.
But with technology changing rapidly, the service offering and knowledge base of Powernet IT Solutions and its founder have never remained static.
“20 years ago, I knew everything … today, there are so many different types of technology, nobody can be a master of everything,” he says.
Sharing his incredible story on the My Business Podcast, Jacob discusses:
• How he has retained his first two customers for 22 years
• The lessons learnt with the benefit of hindsight over those 22 years
• His innovative approach to changing things when he stopped enjoying his work
• What he has taken away from spending time with Sir Richard Branson
- Australian manufacturers can create their own stimulus
- Here’s what separates success from the rest
By Adam Zuchetti
- 5 workplace trends to watch in 2020
By Nicole Gorton