The B2BExpo 2017 is your chance to get in front of experts from across all fields of business and pick their brains on how to boost growth and solve niggling problems.
When running a business, it can be hard to get the time to access specialist advice for those barriers that are limiting your growth – let alone the financial cost of seeking such expertise.
It is for this reason that the Meet-the-Experts Roundtable has been devised for this year’s expo.
Take a seat at one of the 10 tables to get first-hand expertise on those burning questions you have about:
• Digital marketing
• Boosting your competitiveness through connectivity
• Scalable technologies
• Protecting your business from cyber risks
• Government grants and support services
• Financial solutions
• Growing beyond Australia’s borders
• Tackling HR challenges
• Finding and keeping digital customers
• Buying or selling a business
Join specialists in their field from the likes of Optus, Microsoft, LinkedIn, NSW Department of Industry, AustralianSuper, Efic and more in two sessions – 11am and 2.30pm – on Thursday, 29 June.
Get your tickets to the B2BExpo and register your attendance at the roundtables now!
The My Business team will also be there, so be sure to say hello and share your thoughts on what you’d like to see more from mybusiness.com.au.
- Australian manufacturers can create their own stimulus
- Here’s what separates success from the rest
By Adam Zuchetti
- 5 workplace trends to watch in 2020
By Nicole Gorton