In an exciting new subscription drive, My Business and its Publisher Toro Media are giving new subscribers to the digital version of My Business magazine the chance win a brand new, $749 printer courtesy of Fuji Xerox.
In an exciting new subscription drive, My Business and its Publisher Toro Media are giving new subscribers to the digital version of My Business magazine the chance to win a brand new, $749 printer courtesy of Fuji Xerox.
Kicking off this month and running for the next three months, any readers who take out a new 12-month subscription ($45) to the digital version of My Business will go into the draw to win a Fuji Xerox DocuPrint M355df monochrome laser printer, which has a RRP of $749. Aimed at the SME business market, the Fuji Xerox M355df's features include:
- Multifunction - print, copy, scan and fax from one device.
- High performance print speeds of up to 35 pages per minute.
- Excellent networking capabilities in a compact unit.
- Ability to print from and scan to a USB storage device.
- Data encryption technology to protect valuable information sent via networks against security risks.
- Secure Print and Secure Fax functions ideal for temporarily holding confidential documents in a queue until the appropriate job owner enters a pin number at the control panel.
- Wireless connectivity (optional).
Follow @mybusinessau on Twitter for breaking stories throughout the day.
Find out why you should join the SME Association of Australia.
Ask the Experts: Does automation stack up financially?
By Christopher Overton
Opinion: How bad do things have to get?!
By Adam Zuchetti
Business lessons from the All Blacks
By Steve Stanley