This webcast has happened
WEBCAST: Tax time like no other: Hear directly from the ATO
Is the coronavirus going to change the way you claim at tax time? How tough will the ATO's compliance approach be?
Our panel of experts help you navigate tax time 2020 in the face of COVID-19 stimulus measures, including JobKeeper, the cash flow boost and more.
Join the ATO’s Assistant Commissioner of Small Business Andrew Watson, and small business tax specialist Debra Anderson, to discover:
- How to prepare for tax time 2020
- Considerations for recipients of the COVID-19 stimulus measures
- The ATO's attitude to tax time in a pandemic
- How to claim working from home expenses
- The ATO's ongoing support for businesses recovering from bushfires, COVID-19 and other circumstances
- What support products are available to help
- How to maximise benefits
- EOFY lodgement dates, and much more…
For the upcoming webcast
Tuesday, 14 July 2020 - 11:00AM -12PM AEST
Tax time like no other: Hear directly from the ATO
Haven't registered yet?