This webcast has happened
The ATO and the Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman explain how the JobKeeper affects your business
Join My Business to hear from Deborah Jenkins, Deputy Commissioner of Small Business from the ATO; Kate Carnell, Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman; and Sam Allert, CEO of Reckon, to find out how JobKeeper affects you and your business plus the steps you must take to make sure you are part of the scheme.
- How to apply for JobKeeper and why you must do it now
- How to apply the turnover test
- How the banks can help in the interim
- How to identify eligible employees and all elements of the “one in, all in” rule
- The Mandatory Commercial Tenancy Code of Conduct
- Key JobKeeper dates
- Your monthly duties, and more
This event is LIVE and interactive. You’ll have the chance to put your questions to the panel and hear from other business owners.
Registration closes on Tuesday, 5 May, 11am AEST, so register NOW to secure your place.
WEBCAST SCHEDULETuesday, 5 May 2020 1:00PM AEST 90 minutes
For the upcoming webcast
Tuesday, 5 May 2020 - 1:00PM AEST
Haven't registered yet?