This webcast has happened
Live webcast - recession, the end of government stimulus and what lies ahead for small business
Our panel of experts help map the road ahead for SMEs in uncertain economic times.
Don’t miss this live FREE webcast - join Kate Carnell, Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman, Andrew Conway, the CEO of the Institute of Public Accountants and former Senior Adviser to the Treasurer to discover:
- How likely is the government to prolong stimulus for SMEs?
- JobKeeper September end-date, its possible early phase-out and what that means for you
- Loan deferrals and what the banks will expect from you in October
- How to prepare for the withdrawal of rent abatements and deferrals,
- Tax reform, deregulation, and what this means for you
- JobMaker, what it is and how it applies to you, plus much more…
Register TODAY for this LIVE and interactive webcast - and have the chance to put YOUR questions to the panel.
Join the live webcast Thursday, 18 June at 1 pm
Places strictly limited, so register now!
WEBCAST SCHEDULEThursday, 18 June 2020 1PM - 2PM AEST 60 minutes
For the upcoming webcast
Thursday, 18 June 2020 - 1PM - 2PM AEST
Haven't registered yet?