Monday, 21 September 2020 | 3pm AEST - 4pm AEST
Webcast: Everything you need to know and do about JobKeeper 2.1
With JobKeeper due to end on 28 September, find out whether you qualify for the extension and what steps you need to take next.
ATO Deputy Commissioner James O'Halloran, Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman Kate Carnell and MYOB CEO Greg Ellis discuss JobKeeper 2.1 and what the recent changes mean for your business.
You’ll find out:
- If you qualify for JobKeeper 2.1
- What you need to do to meet the additional turnover test
- How to identify eligible employees following the employee eligibility date change
- All elements of the “one in, all in” rule
- The new JobKeeper amounts
- The availability of alternative tests
- Key JobKeeper dates, and more
This event is LIVE and interactive. You’ll have the chance to put your questions to the panel and hear from other business owners.
Monday, 21 September 2020 - 3pm AEST - 4pm AEST
Haven't registered yet?